WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
Equimundo has been a trusted resource for journalists for more than 20 years on topics related to healthy masculinity and gender equality, with expertise across more than 55 countries.
We can arrange interviews with our in-house experts for your story. If you need a data point, we can pull one for you from our extensive in-house research library, which features insights from more than 40 countries. If we’re not the right match, we can connect you with a leader in the field from one of our nearly 100 partner organizations globally.
Our experts and our work has been featured in BBC, Quartz, The Guardian, Refinery29, Reuters, The New York Times, Teen Vogue, and more. We can offer commentary across topics, including, but not limited to:
- Harmful or toxic masculinity in politics
- Men’s roles in abortion-seeking and sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Paternity and parental leave legislation
- Workplace sexual harassment
- Male partnership for gender equality
- How to raise pro-feminist sons
- Gender-based violence prevention
- Corporate and brand responsibility when it comes to masculinity and gender equality
For press inquiries
José Campi Portaluppi
Director of Communications email@example.com